My style is for the brides and grooms who want to do things their own way...
After all, on our wedding my wife walked down the aisle to the Jurassic Park theme song. (Yes, seriously!)
Wedding photography without all the fuss.
So, a little bit about my approach...
When I photograph a wedding my goal is simple:
- To blend in and photograph your wedding as discreetly and unobstrusively as possible.
- To document your wedding as it happens naturally, in a storytelling manner.
- Without interefering, bossing you around or taking over your day.
- Catching the raw emotions, spontaneous moments, and all the fun, laughter and love.
- No constantly dragging you away from your friends and family. No cringey, dated, staged photos. And no stiff shots (except the ones behind the bar!)
Read about my style and approach
I know how you feel...
Speaking as someone who also recently got married... let me just say that I know exactly how you feel in trying to find a photographer that fits your style, plans and personality.
I'm a big advocate of capturing raw, real emotions; a sucker for classic and timeless black and white images; and a believer in real moments over details.
What areas do I cover?
Even though I'm a natural wedding photographer South Wales I do travel further afield regularly to West Wales, Brecon/Mid Wales, North Wales, Gloucester, Hereford & beyond.
I cover weddings nationwide and love nothing more than a good ol' road trip!
Click here to check my availability